What makes our school unique?
We offer internationally respected curriculum International Baccalaureate(IB) Primary Years Program. Fredfort is very proud to belong to the prestigious International Baccalaureate(IB) community of learners with more than one million students in over 4000 schools worldwide. The IB aims to do more than any other curricula by developing inquiring, knowledgeable, and caring young people who are motivated to succeed. We strongly believe that IB-PYP provides students with a global education passport, equipping them to study anywhere in the world. We continue to build on our reputation as a school with high standard of quality developing children to be globally competitive.
Benefits for students
- be encouraged to think independently and drive their own learning
- take part in programmes of education that can lead them to some of the highest ranking universities around the world
- become more culturally aware, through the development of other languages
- be able to engage with people in an increasingly globalized, rapidly changing world.
Our teachers are highly qualified and professionally trained in an inquiry based approaches to teaching and learning
We follow the IB teaching style
- centres on learners
- develops effective approaches to teaching and learning
- works within global contexts, helping students understand different languages and cultures
- explores significant content, developing disciplinary and interdisciplinary understanding that meets rigorous international standards.